cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

any option to covert PDF file in Drawing in creo 2.0?

aminhas
12-Amethyst

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Adnan; some of the PDF tools can generate a vector graphics file. Often you can export the vector conversion to DXF. I would begin with seeing if Photoshop can do this.

You can try this resource.

http://vectormagic.com/home

dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:aminhas)

I've sucessfully used pstoedit with gsview to convert from PDF and PS to DXF.

Hi, David.

Congratulations for working it out! As for myself, I have seldom tried to covert PDF file in Drawing in creo 2.0. I wonder have you ever worked it out with the help of any 3rd party SDKs? Do I need another 3rd party manual toolkit? When it comes PDF conversion process, I have another question, I wonder have you ever tried to convert pdf to other image files before? As for myself, I am testing the related PDF to PNG converting, PDF to BMP converting , and PDF to JPG converting programs these days. Do you have experience about it? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.          

Best regards,

Lee

Top Tags