cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

change color of sectioned part in annotation

lbenjamin
3-Visitor

change color of sectioned part in annotation

Is there a way to change the default green color of parts in section views in Annotation when using the 'Classic + Shaded' option for the view display? I can find how to change part colors and lines and everything else, but I would like to have the sectioned surface be something other than green...

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
PeterKehoe
5-Regular Member
(To:lbenjamin)

There must be a way, because the sectioned surface is red for me.

So, any ideas on where that setting might be? I checked out all the view setting I could think of as well aspart settings...

PeterKehoe
5-Regular Member
(To:lbenjamin)

Sorry, I haven't found where that is set either.

Top Tags