cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

edrawings and creo 1.0 issues

jwaffensmith
4-Participant

edrawings and creo 1.0 issues

hello i am having issues with the edrawings publisher screwing up my ribbon settings. It seems to force the "minimize the ribbon" command when i open a part. If i open an asembly it is maximized. if I maximize in the part and go to assembly then its minimized. dont even ask me about what happens in sketcher...

My only solution up till this point has been to uninstall edrawings, does anybody have this issue and have found a way around it? thanks

I am running creo 1.0 M010, win7, 64 bit

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I'm having the same problem! It definitely started appearing after I installed eDrawings. I have no solution for it as of yet. I also haven't been able to find a config option to control whether the ribbon is maximized or minimized, but there may be one somewhere. Is there a way to make eDrawings not load by default but be able to add it in on demand, like a SolidWorks Add-In?

jwaffensmith
4-Participant
(To:bliteplo)

I got this from Geometric tech:

Dear Jeff,

This is an update to your support request.

We researched on the issue and have identified the cause of the issue,

The eDrawings.rbn file gets corrupted when starting Pro/Engineer and hence the issue. We have logged this issue with our development team to review and fix the issue on priority. You may rename or delete the eDrawings.rbn file and verify whether the issue occurs.

We will update you when we have further information from our development team and the issue is fixed.

We thank you for your co-operation and understanding.

Please let us know if we could be of further assistance.

Regards,

Sudarshan Krishnan

eDrawings Support

1. ed.support@geometricglobal.com

http://edrawings.geometricglobal.com/

i had a friend try it and he reported that it did not fix the issue. ;-(

Top Tags