cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

haiiiiiiiiiii

rnithinmanohar
1-Newbie

haiiiiiiiiiii

It is possible to create B spline/ Bezier surface patch with points in creo help me

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Rayudu,

I do not have much experience with B-splines but they can be controlled during import/export of Creo Parametric. What is the reason behind your question? Also, are you referring to Creo Parametric or Creo Direct?

My aim is to generate bspline surface from points. I am using Creo parametric

Insert a style feature from the Model tab under surfaces. Once inside the style application, create a curve. Hold down the SHIFT key and select each of your points (if they exist as datum points in your model). Creo will draw a curve through each of the selected points. If you don't have any datum points you can create them or just pick unreferenced points as you draw the curve (without holding SHIFT).

In the picture below, I've created a curve through points on a plane in the the style feature (it doesn't have to be on a plane).

Image+001.jpg

You can also do a curve through points without a style feature but depends on how you want to approach the modeling and control it.

Image+002.jpg

Top Tags