cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

higher pen thickness while plotting

samritkar
1-Newbie

higher pen thickness while plotting

Whenever I try to print my file, The line thickness is a lot and hence the print is all messy.

I tried updating the pen thickness in pentable but still the results are same. Attaching pics for your reference.

8 REPLIES 8
mbonka
15-Moonstone
(To:samritkar)

Hello SWAPNIL AMRITKAR

l think there must be some structure in *.PNT file. See my PNT file, that works fine for me (Creo 2.0 M120)

pen_table.JPG

Original *.PNT is attached try to test it.

Best regards

Milan Bonka

Hi Milan Bonka

Your document is helpful. But as you can see the pentable I have attached there is no mention as to which pen refers to what. How do I then change the values/How do I designate pen to type pf lines?@martin_hanak

mbonka
15-Moonstone
(To:MartinHanak)

see

http://www.ptc.com/cs/cs_26/howto/plt522/plt522.htm

l think this is the best answer to question: "How pen table *.PNT file works..."

TomU
23-Emerald IV

See this page:  Creo Parametric Help Center

Edit: Martin Hanak's page is better.  Use his if you have access to support.‌

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Make sure you are actually using the pen table file when printing.

In the example below, my pen table file is called zerotable.pnt.

If you are using save, export to PDF, you must also specify the usage of the pentable.

Hi,

individual pen properties has to be separated by semicolon, see reply of Milan Bonka for inspiration.

MH

Martin Hanák
RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine

I read last week the help provided with Creo and they wrote that thickness must be specified in cm or inch but not mm. Below a screen capture of the french help.

Top Tags