cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

higher pen thickness while plotting

samritkar
1-Newbie

higher pen thickness while plotting

Whenever I try to print my file, The line thickness is a lot and hence the print is all messy.

I tried updating the pen thickness in pentable but still the results are same. Attaching pics for your reference.

8 REPLIES 8

Hi,

the drawing is probably corrupted and you must re-create it .

MH

Martin Hanák
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:samritkar)

Without the .1, .2, .3 files, there is no user recovery for a drawing. You can open a support case with PTC support if you are on maintenance. They may be able to recover some or all of the work.

Can you open the model? If not, maybe it's the model that is causing the problem.

Why are there no iterations for the file history? The default action is for Creo to create the .1, .2, .3, etc files. The option is save_file_iterations...you have it turned off? (This setting should never be used, the file iterations are a great recovery tool). Otherwise, maybe your files are actually in a different location and you don't realize it??

pperry-2
4-Participant
(To:StephenW)

I agree with Stephen and if you cannot find the iterations of the file it is possible that your working directory inadvertently got changed.  You are looking/working in the wrong place.  Can you open the model that was used to create the drawing?  Look for the drawing through your operating system using an operating sytem search tool.

Patrick Perry

mender
6-Contributor

If you can't open it, you can't open it.  Depending on what exactly is wrong with it, I may be able to fix it up, and you should file an SPR for that.  Mention the SPR number my way and I'll give it priority (this sort of thing is generally easy to either fix or to figure that it can't be fixed).

How do I file an SPR

Hi,

only PTC Support can open SPR. You have to open Case at PTC Support, send them your data and ask them to repair them.

MH

Martin Hanák
habdul
6-Contributor

SWAPNIL AMRITKAR wrote:

. when I looked in the directory all the earlier backup files are also not there.

Maybe one or models are missing because they moved or the drawing moved?

Another possibility is that a file (drawing or model) was modified in a later version.

Can you send screen shots of error message and notification in the message area?

By any chance did you take a backup of the files and you may have forgot to change the directory back to the initial directory???

Top Tags