cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

losmandy_dovetail_version_1.prt.1

ptc-5055893
1-Newbie

losmandy_dovetail_version_1.prt.1

This is my first 3D drawing in Creo Parametric. The drawing is similar to Losmandy style telescope dovetail. The Losmandy style dovetail is generally 3 inches wide and has varying thickness and length. I choose the length based on what is needed for my telescope and thicknes based on a Losmandy style dovetail that I currently own. The dovetail holds telescope tube rings. These tube rings hold the scope. In turn the dovetail is fixed into a dovetail saddle on a telescope mount. Thanks for looking!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags