cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

make bending after flat pattern

Redro
7-Bedrock

make bending after flat pattern

hello

i want to make two bending after flat pattern

i bend first 10mm to edge and in analysys measure , measurament indicate  other result

i bend next to 11 but , measurement is diferit for input data write for me

how write 10 and result be 10

tks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine
(To:Redro)

I suppose this comes from the bending K factor.

Anyway, I think the good way should be to model the part in the bend way then making it's flat pattern. This is the way I always do, and you'r sure to have the dimensions you want. Then Creo is here to give you the dimensions of the flat pattern. Let Creo work for you !

Why do you start from a flat pattern ?

Redro
7-Bedrock
(To:Redro)

i start from flat pattern because :

- in reality flat pattern had some modification witch not update in drawing and i do not know where it is modification

that is reason

- some person has changed  flat pattern to punching mashine and drawing do not same with it what suposed to be

tks

Top Tags