cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

multiple BOM repeat regions for subassemblies in one drawing

patrick.finn
1-Newbie

multiple BOM repeat regions for subassemblies in one drawing

Hello,

Is there a way to put multiple BOM' in one drawing. I have a top level assembly with a couple sub assemblies in it. On the first sheet, I have the top level BOM with associated ballons. On the second and third sheets I have sub-assemblies. I would like to put in a BOM for the sub-assembly that is shown on that sheet and them put ballons associated with it. I am able to put in the table BOM but when I create the ballons, it asks me to select the repeat region. When I select the table, it gives me the message that "This is not a BOM balloon region". Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Under Table, Repeate Region..., The third menu item is Model / Rep where you can set the active model and rep for that specific table.

David Haigh
Top Tags