cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

print out is coming out in Wire Frame, with all hidden lines displayed. I want to print with No Hidden

cgherghe-2
8-Gravel

print out is coming out in Wire Frame, with all hidden lines displayed. I want to print with No Hidden

When printing an assembly in Creo 3.0 (be it to PDF or to PostScript) the print out is coming out in Wire Frame, with all hidden lines displayed. I want to print with No Hidden, which is the way I have the assembly displayed before starting the Print command. Is there a setting I am missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

it seems to me that "purple" parts are not solid parts. Please check if these models have some weight -OR- if their weight is 0.

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

it seems to me that "purple" parts are not solid parts. Please check if these models have some weight -OR- if their weight is 0.

MH

Martin Hanák

Martin, how does one check if a part has weight? Also, if it turns out they are not solid parts, how can one turn them into solid parts? To my knowledge, I have created all of those parts in the same manner, but it is possible that I screwed up something somewhere (I am a beginner with CREO and all things CAD). To your point, I have created those parts with the REVOLVE function, and I think I did say "AS SOLID" -- but maybe I did not apply it correctly. Many thanks, Colin.

Hi,

please upload assembly and part files using How to Attach a File to a Discussion Reply procedure. You can put them into zip file before uploading. I will check your data on my PC.

MH

Martin Hanák

Martin, I scrapped the old parts and built them again, this time paying special attention to their SOLID status. It worked! Thank you very much for your help, you were absolutely correct on the issue!! Colin

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:cgherghe-2)

Don't forget to mark Martin's answer as correct for someone who may search on this topic.

Thanks,

Dale

Top Tags