cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

question to ghostbusters outthere

Dmi3U
15-Moonstone

question to ghostbusters outthere

Hi All!

I have a ghost object in my workspace (wc9.1 m050 + proe wf4 m210). It says that it caused by drawing. Well, ref viewer is working only for assemblies or parts. Is there a way to see all drawing references? the ghost is not on the list of drawing models, but it is referenced by something...

Any help will be greately appretiated!

😄

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
ebeattie
4-Participant
(To:Dmi3U)

Hi Dmitry,

We ran into this and found that in a parts list table (repeat region),
when you do a FIX to keep the index numbers from changing, it creates a
reference to the model. If one of the models are removed from the
assembly, there is still a reference in the table and it will create the
ghost object. You have to unfix the repeat region to clear the ghost out.

Respectfully.
mjenkins
5-Regular Member

I had compiled a list of causes of ghost objects that you might find useful.

(See attached ghost parts.doc)

In Reply to Dmitry Ushamirsky:

Hi All!

I have a ghost object in my workspace (wc9.1 m050 + proe wf4 m210). It says that it caused by drawing. Well, ref viewer is working only for assemblies or parts. Is there a way to see all drawing references? the ghost is not on the list of drawing models, but it is referenced by something...

Any help will be greately appretiated!

😄

Dmi3U
15-Moonstone

Thank you David! It worked for me
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags