cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

"Please confirm resetting Family Table values for given Instance to their previous values."

rcardi
2-Guest

"Please confirm resetting Family Table values for given Instance to their previous values."

Someone can explain exactly when this issue appends?

What the reasons are? Which actions causes this error?

I think it can appens when different versions of family table components are in local folder and library folder...

Thanks...

Untitled.jpg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

We get this same error once in a while, cannot figure out why.  It eventually goes away.

Hello,

Here is some information I found in article CS168523.  If you can't access the article, the pertinent information is as follows:

Title:

Message Please confirm resetting Family Table values for given Instance to their previous values while opening an assembly in Creo Parametric 2.0

Cause:

• Corrupted dimension for a component placement.
  • Message logs show:
    • Invalid value: # of dimension d# (feature id #, model xxx)
    • Regeneration has been interrupted due to errors

Resolution:

• Edit Definition of component xxx:
    • Either modify above dimension if present
    • Or just validate if properly constrained
  • Regenerate and Save the assembly

Please give this a try to see if it helps.

Another case I found in the database required the models to be sent to Tech Support, so that they could be fixed by R&D.

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags