cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

rpt.level displays nothing

mtomik
3-Visitor

rpt.level displays nothing

Hi,

I have an assembly drawing in which I'd like to eventually create a BOM. I'm successfullyl adding recursive items and would like to show the level in the assembly at which all the parts occur. When I add the rpt.level repeat region, it shows nothing. I have it successfully showing part parameters, index, quantity, but the level doesn't work. Do I need to do some configuring to get it to show? Is there a config.pro setting I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

@mtomik wrote:

Hi,

I have an assembly drawing in which I'd like to eventually create a BOM. I'm successfullyl adding recursive items and would like to show the level in the assembly at which all the parts occur. When I add the rpt.level repeat region, it shows nothing. I have it successfully showing part parameters, index, quantity, but the level doesn't work. Do I need to do some configuring to get it to show? Is there a config.pro setting I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

download and investigate my test drawing (created in Creo 5.0).

Martin Hanák
Top Tags