cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

sequences missing in material removal simulation

razmosis
11-Garnet

sequences missing in material removal simulation

I am seeing (at times) that certain sequences do not appear to run in the material removal simulation. In this circumstance, it is drilling to rough and cut line milling used to circle interpolate finish a hole. This occurs when trying to run material removal simulation on the entire operation, not just the individual sequences.

One side of the part it plays, the other does not.

Both sides appear to work in play path, and it appears that the sequences are in the post.

Any thoughts?

Using Creo 2.0 M040

Thanks.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
SteveLucas
13-Aquamarine
(To:razmosis)

Matt,

I had the same Issue with a cutline sequence just the other day. It would run in play path but not in the material removal. What I found was that there was a problem with the sequence definition so that I could not save it but it would still play with the play path fine as if everything was ok. I finally deleted the sequence and started over and redefined the cutlines I was able to save it and then the material removal worked.

Steve

Top Tags