cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

simMechaices link matlab to creo

jwaller
1-Newbie

simMechaices link matlab to creo

I have some problem when try to send part of creo to matlab

simmechanics link not active i don't know why ?!

can anyone help me?

7-14-2014+1-02-18+PM.png

7-14-2014+1-04-49+PM.png

7-14-2014+11-21-21+AM.png7-14-2014+11-21-33+AM.png

this link to matlab i think I worked like in the link

http://www.mathworks.com/help/physmod/smlink/ref/linking-and-unlinking-simmechanics-link-software-with-proengineer.html

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

i am using Creo 2.0 .i also have to link creo with matlab for my project.i cant find the toolkit registry file.can you help me regarding registry file?

It seems to me, SimMechanics is from MathWorks and the Pro/TOOLKIT application that works as the interface is also maintained by them.

The message (being a Pro/TOOLKIT message) indicates that there is a registry file installed in the Creo toolpath, but the simMechanics application it points to, is not there.

In this registry file (the mentioned file with extension *.dat) there should be references to an executable or a dll (exec_file) and - optional - a text directory (text_dir).

It seems those referenced files are not where they are expected to be.

Either they have not been installed or they are somewhere else.

If you can't solve it by checking and correcting the paths and/or re-installing simMechanics, you probably should check with a MathWorks forum or with their Support.

Top Tags