cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

wildfire 5.0 not working properly

ptc-2306411
1-Newbie

wildfire 5.0 not working properly

I am trying to run wild fire 5.0. I running windows 7 64 bit. The program loaded and I am able to open it. However the program does not function properly.

When I open .drw files the view border changes color as if I was selecting it and then it slowly disappears and when opening assemblies or parts the edges of the parts will also change color and slowly diappear without selecting them.The program will freeze until the edges go back to normal. This happens every one to two minutes and makes the program uselss. Does any one know how to fix this problem? I have unistalled the program and did a reinstall and nothing changed. Thanks.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

James,

if you are familiar with config.pro file, you can try to add the following option at the end of this file and restart ProE.

graphics win32_gdi

This option turns OPENGL graphics off. If the test is successfull then the problem is related to your graphic card OR graphics drivers.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags