cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Adobe Illustrator Export in Creo Illustrate as in Isodraw CADProcesss.

TR_8554044
4-Participant

Adobe Illustrator Export in Creo Illustrate as in Isodraw CADProcesss.

I just noticed that a suggestion from 2014 is closed and inactive and its almost 10 years later and nothing has been done. There should be an Adobe Illustrator Export option n Creo Illustrate as there is in Isodraw CADProcesss.  An option to export in vector AI format. Why isnt there?   Why are almost all ideas ignored and not implemented?  Why is dealing with PTC usually an exercise in frustration?   Answering any of these questions would be good and actually surprising... 

2 REPLIES 2
olivierlp
Community Manager
(To:TR_8554044)

Hello @TR_8554044

I think you are referring to this topic: Add Export from Creo Parametric to use as VECTOR a... - PTC Community It was posted on a regular forum. We will transfer it to a more appropriate board. Feel free to upvote it.

On the product ideas in general, there are many good ones and not enough resources, unfortunately. The product teams do their best to look periodically at the ideas and engage as much as possible. The product ideas on the Community are only one stream of input among several others. 

I invite you to check out this topic where 2 PTC executives explain product managers' approach to customer ideas and input for product roadmaps. 

Olivier
TR_8554044
4-Participant
(To:olivierlp)

I already know what level of importance and consideration PTC puts on customers’ suggestions, needs and feedback - very little.. Thank you.

Tim Roesch

Engineering Technical Publications - Crary Ag

Crary Industries, Inc.

direct: 701.499.5988

office: 800.247.7335 x326

email: timothy.roesch@crary.com

237 12th St. NW

West Fargo, ND 58078

Top Tags