cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Creo Schematics reports sorting by Total

klittlejohn
6-Contributor

Creo Schematics reports sorting by Total

Does anyone know if there is a way to get a report to show only when a "Total" is greater than 1. I have a report setup for our user that gets generated when they do checkin to windchill. This report pops up showing all the Harnesses in the Design. The intent being to check that each harness has only a quantity of 1, If any harness is a quantity of 2 or more that is an issue since the harnesses are labeled with that harness name. Users many times do not look at the report since there can be multiple pages of harnesses in complex designs. An alternate thought might be is there a way to limit specific datasets to being applied only once? Since in order to get 2 harnesses, the design has the same dataset applied twice (to 2 different cables). Attaching my report for reference.

1 REPLY 1
AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:klittlejohn)

Hi klittlejohn

Thank you for your question. 

Your post appears well documented but has not yet received any response. I am replying to increase its visibility. Hopefully, another community member will be able to help.

Also, feel free to add any additional information you think might be relevant. It sometimes helps to have screenshots to better understand what you are trying to do.

Top Tags