cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Creo Schemtics show the same fiber on multiple pages

EM_10617214
2-Guest

Creo Schemtics show the same fiber on multiple pages

Like you would have a detail view in a Creo Parametric drawing, I would like another sheet in Creo Schematics to show small part of a larger wiring diagram. So, in one sheet I would have everything connected with all the blocks interconnected, and on another sheet I would show everything connected to just one block. I can copy the blocks with paste shapes, but, I cannot copy the fibers. Although I can copy and paste new fibers, but, this adds fibers to my already busy wiring diagram. At this time, I do not see a way to show the same fiber on multiple pages (not the same thing as extend across sheets, since these wires would already be terminated in the larger model).

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 REPLY 1
BillF
13-Aquamarine
(To:EM_10617214)

This would also be good for showing options.
A headache for the programmers since they would need to handle a user that changes a connection on one location but that wasn't done on all instances.  Possibly just an error message with a listing of the locations that don't agree.

Top Tags