cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Floating Callout

AC_10322515
3-Visitor

Floating Callout

I have this callout that appears out in space. I need to relocate it but dragging the leader does nothing. I've deleted the callout and added it again but it always ends up way out. How do I fix this?

3 REPLIES 3

It's very hard to tell from the image attached but essentially the leader line will point to the part the callout is attached to and the anchor point  cannot be moved off of that part.

So I can only assume the stray leader line is pointing to a part that is some way from the rest.

Without seeing the c3di file it very hard to see if there is really something wrong here, I would suggest contacting Tech support as they should be able to investigate the cause.

I cannot show the part, but I guarantee that the leader line is not touching any component, especially not the one it's supposed to. 

Thanks.

I cannot share an image of this part, but I guarantee the leader line is not touching the part it’s supposed to touch.

Top Tags