cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Reuse of publishing settings

Gucio
14-Alexandrite

Reuse of publishing settings

Is it possible to reuse publishing settings created in File >Options > Illustarate > Publishing > 3D/2D Publishing? Now, whenever new file is created (File > New) - I have to recreate settings manually.

Krzysztof
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
agarland
16-Pearl
(To:Gucio)

Did you Apply the changes before exporting the standard?

agarland_0-1604324997512.png

Any changes you make have to be applied before you do the export as standard.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Is it advisable to reuse a campaign or duplicate a new one?

In 2018 we had an offer promoting a webinar event. Can I reuse it and change the ads to 2019 and update the copy and date or should i keep it and duplicate one for 2019?

They keywords and ad groups are kind of similar but I would have to make a few changes.

Thanks! GarageBand on PC

agarland
16-Pearl

The publish options are saved as part of the standard, so you need to update your standard to include the publish options.

This can be done by adding the publish options you need in Options>Illustration>Publishing> 3dFigures & 2D Figures, apply those changes and then use the 'Export as Standard' option at the bottom of the options dialog to save a new standard with the publish options included.

You can then add this new standard to your standards list in Options>Global>Standard.

Gucio
14-Alexandrite
(To:agarland)

Maybe I'm doing something wrong - but my standard doesn't include publish rules.

please look at the enclosed files.

Krzysztof
agarland
16-Pearl

Did you Apply the changes before exporting the standard?

agarland_0-1604324997512.png

Any changes you make have to be applied before you do the export as standard.

Gucio
14-Alexandrite
(To:agarland)

Bingo - I've applied but after exporting - wrong order.

Many thanks.

Krzysztof
Top Tags