cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Add Automatic Functionality to Convert Assumed References to Permanent References for Features Displaced by Other Features

danderson-3
11-Garnet

Add Automatic Functionality to Convert Assumed References to Permanent References for Features Displaced by Other Features

Add Automatic Functionality to Convert Assumed References to Permanent  References for Features Displaced by Other Features

Please click on the product idea link above to vote for...

Please a command and function to automatically convert assumed references to permanent references for features displaced by other features.

Lets say you forget to add draft before placing a round. Now you insert before the round to add the draft and the references for the round become assumed (have a orange ball in front).

I would like to a right click command that would allow me to select all and or some of the assumed references in the dialog box and make them permanent references.

The system has an idea what references I want it to use, now I want to tell it yes go ahead and make those permanent references with out me having to re-route or reselecting them.

It would also be nice to have a global menu command to just make all assumed references permanent.

Thanks,

Don Anderson

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
Thanks,
Don Anderson
No time Like the Present!
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags