cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Axial Compensator Simulation

Usberti
5-Regular Member

Axial Compensator Simulation

Hi,

I have to do a static elastoplastic Simulation with Simulate on the attached model. It is an axial compensator.

Material: Not linear but elastoplastic behavior

The compensator is composed by two parts of 0.5 mm thickness in contact. So in addition to the behavior of the elastoplastic material, I have to evaluate the contact between the two parts.

The model is fixed on one side and on the other side is applied a compression/traction, lateral and torsional displacement. There is also internal pressure.

First of all, I have to do a static elastoplastic Simulation, than I have to evaluate fatigue analysis, heat exchanger from the inside fluid, modal and frequency analysis.

Now the focus is on the static elastoplastic Simulation and I have a problem in order to have result in reasonable time. How would you create the mesh? How would you set up the simulation with the issue of time in mind? Do you suggest to use Ansys Simulation?

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Top Tags