cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creo issues

rcrisp
1-Newbie

Creo issues

Proe Users,

I have 2 co-workers using Creo M070 (Wildfire 5) and they are experiencing a graphic issue w/ the model tree, where the line showing what feature they are on is not really what feature they are on. Also, I thought I remember someone saying that there was a config option that would take away the "SolidWorks like" let you keep going when everything crashes feature, we definitely do not want this feature, can anyone share this?

The machines are:
Dell Precision M6500 Intel (R) Core i7 64 bit CPU M 640 @ 2.8 GHz 8 GB RAM
NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800M

Ryan Crisp | Senior Mechanical Engineer

Priority Designs
501 Morrison Rd.
Columbus, OH 43230
(614) 337-9979
www.prioritydesigns.com<">http://www.prioritydesigns.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email along with any attachments contains proprietary information, some of which may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this transmission. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender and permanently delete all copies of the email and any attachments.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

That was me, regarding the work around for WF 5 failure mode bypass. Here are the details...

In your config.pro add the following line:

regen_failure_handling RESOLVE_MODE

That brings back old functionality.

Bob Schwerdlin
Design Engineer,
Dukane Corp.
2900 Dukane Dr.
St. Charles, IL 60174
630-797-4974 direct
-

Top Tags