cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Curve through points tweak function

GrahameWard
5-Regular Member

Curve through points tweak function

I have a curve through two points and tangency constraints at either end, with a tweak pulling out the curve a little more than the default. Now it's failed, and I need to redefine it. The tangency at one end has fallen off due to a surface being re-created. But it won't let me remove the tangency constraints until I remove the tweak. So how to I do that? I can change the tweak, but I don't know how to delete it alltogether.

This is WF 5.0.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I think that "bug" still exists in Creo as well. Some things get cleared up when you change to polygon control mode and back.

Top Tags