cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Distortion problem

Thibaut
6-Contributor

Distortion problem

Dear Community, I need your help

The purpose of the simulation would be to simulate the passage of a brush on a fixed contact. The objective is to measure the contact force exerted by the brush on the fixed contact and also to analyze their deformation.

Normally contact between the brush and the fixed contact involves friction and sliding of the brush on this contact. However, I have problems with including a slip of the brush on the crocodile.
I am told that there is excessive displacement to the contact regions with maximum distortion and I do not see how to solve the problem.
It is at the moment when the brush comes into contact with the fixed contact that the solver no longer converges. The brush remains locked when it touches the fixed contact and the distortion is created.
Would it be possible to clarify me about the various error messages and how to make sure that the brush rubs all along the contact avoiding the blockage of the brush?

And also, why I cannot put contact interfaces into dynamic analysis?

Thanks in advance for your answers !

Have a nice day.

Cro_brosse.PNG

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags