cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Excel Analaysis does not update with feature dimensions

BC_10219589
9-Granite

Excel Analaysis does not update with feature dimensions

Hello,

I've just started using the excel analysis feature on Creo 7 to link values from an excel sheet to my 3Dmodel.

Everytime I link some sketch dimensions to the excel file the model updates without any issues, however when I also link some feature dimensions to the excel file (i.e: extrude lengths, offset dimensions)... it starts giving me problems, the model does not update anymore and it also creates some temporary files with previous value dimensions... Has anybody had similar problems and knows how to fix this?

Thank you in advance

5 REPLIES 5

@BC_10219589 wrote:

Hello,

I've just started using the excel analysis feature on Creo 7 to link values from an excel sheet to my 3Dmodel.

Everytime I link some sketch dimensions to the excel file the model updates without any issues, however when I also link some feature dimensions to the excel file (i.e: extrude lengths, offset dimensions)... it starts giving me problems, the model does not update anymore and it also creates some temporary files with previous value dimensions... Has anybody had similar problems and knows how to fix this?

Thank you in advance

Hi,

please put all related files into zip archive and upload this zip file.

Martin Hanák

Hello,

Thank you for your help but I can't upload the files... is there any other way you think I can solve this issue?

Thank you for your time,

@BC_10219589 wrote:

Hello,

Thank you in advance

• The error occurs while selecting a Data Source:
    • Start Analysis Office.
    • Navigate: Insert DataSource > Select Data Source > Skip BI Plattorm > Error occurs before "Select Data Source" dialog occurs.
  • You are using SAP GUI 740 and parameter LandscapeFormatEnabled is set to 1  thus centralized SAPUILandscape.xml file is used.
    • If you change parameter LandscapeFormatEnabled to 0 (SAPUILandscape.xml file is not used) the issue does not occur.

Hello, 

Thank you so much for your help, how do I  change parameter LandscapeFormatEnabled to 0? 

Hi,

Thank you so much for your help, I managed to change parameter LandscapeFormatEnabled to 0 and the temporary file issue keeps happenning... any idea on how to solve it?

Thank you.

Top Tags