cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

How to get the model size (solid geometry)

cchen-2
4-Participant

How to get the model size (solid geometry)

HI,

In the parts module, how to get the maximum size(L,W,H) of the parts as the function of the automatic work piece in the mold module?

I tried using the model checking function in the Overall Size Model parameters

However, it is not ideal, the size is often not the maximum size of the physical geometry

TKS~!

Z(`N@JQ36BH)RDOINBAMJZA.png(No related modules are installed)6NV]6RBZA88C8[MNIEHR9`S.pngVL}%{4NDRPCNVE_TNN_B1MN.png`HF[TB(UA89%ZBB[[%FMS@H.png(Could not understand this parameter)

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:cchen-2)

4 REPLIES 4
James62
10-Marble

You are correct, the Overall Size from ModelCheck isn't good for anything.

Not sure about your version of Pro/E but for Creo Parametric 2.0 template models for automatic workpiece are stored in <install_idr>\Creo 2.0\Common Files\<datecode>\text\ncmdl_data

I'd start adding some new parameters and relations to those template models. Defining of all of those relations is pretty intimidating as there is no rtos() function and you might require a param that holds values such as this 11.15x45x105.4 maybe because of the usage within drawing repeat region tables.

cchen-2
4-Participant
(To:James62)

Thank you very much! I will go to check, because basically no use CREO version, so understanding is not very comprehensive.

Thank you again!

Chris3
20-Turquoise

cchen-2
4-Participant
(To:Chris3)

Yes, I am using the analysis function to realize。

TKS~!

QQ图片20161219171402.png

At the same time, an interesting discovery was made.

QQ图片20161219171419.pngproe help files

QQ图片20161219171432.pngQQ图片20161219171436.png

Top Tags