cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

Importing part, drawing and assembly in Word like ole object: error

FrancescoPompeo
11-Garnet

Importing part, drawing and assembly in Word like ole object: error

Setting OLE by ptcsetup I can import a Pro/E (or Creo) file in word like an OLE object, it is very usefull bacause it is an image linked with Pro/E document.

I can use this function on 2 workstation, one with Windows 7 Professiona 64 bit and Microsof Office 2007 and the other with Windows XP Professiona 32bit and Microsof Office 2007.

I have a problem with another workstation with Windows XP Professiona 64 bit and Microsoft Office 2007, when I tr to insert ole object in word appear this error: PTC OLE Server - Timeout connecting to PTC Software, please check settings.

How I can resolve this problem? Anyone can help me.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags