cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

Model Check date format issue

VV_10348172
3-Visitor

I am using Creo Parametric Release 4.0 and DatecodeM140

Here are the errors that I faced
It is required to modify date format of Model Check option in Creo 4.0. User is unable to modify date format from ex. Tue Mar 20 2022 to ex. 20-03-2022. Please suggest options to update/modify date format of Model Check in Creo Parametric 4.0.

6 REPLIES 6
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:VV_10348172)

More details.

I do see that date format in the header of the report, but that is all. Is this the date format you would like changed? That format is probably hard coded and I, for one, like to see it in that format.

Date: Mon Sep 12 2022 08:57:25

Hi BenLoosli,

Thanks for your reply.

We already mapped model check date property from Creo to Teamcenter. But in Teamcenter we need the date format to be like this (ex. 12-09-2022). The thing is we are trying to update/modify Model Check date format in Creo. My question is - Is it possible to modify Model Check date format in Creo? If it is not possible, Is there any other way to address this issue?

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Without some customized code, I don't think that is possible.

On method would be to use relations to change the formatting, but even that gets messy and you would then need to take your custom date format to TC instead of the Model Check date.

Thanks for your reply.

Also, we found there is an option to change the date format in parameters. But the option is locked.

1) Could you help me on how to unlock and edit the current format?

2) Where can we find the model check report log file location in the system?

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

I cannot help with unlocking locked parameters.

The location of the ModelCheck report logs is defined in your config_init.mc assigned by the variable DIR_REPORT.

I have mine defined to be a shared folder that all ModelCheck reports get written to so I can review them from all of the users. I find it comes in handy with a new ModelCheck system for spelling errors and to then build the user_words file.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

I cannot help with unlocking locked parameters.

The location of the ModelCheck report logs is defined in your config_init.mc assigned by the variable DIR_REPORT.

I have mine defined to be a shared folder that all ModelCheck reports get written to so I can review them from all of the users. I find it comes in handy with a new ModelCheck system for spelling errors and to then build the user_words file.

Top Tags