cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Problems re installing

ookafor
1-Newbie

Problems re installing

Hi everyone, I downloaded a trial version of creo parametric 3.0. I used it for about 4 days but there were some issues and i had to uninstall the software with the intent of re installing it again. I tried to re install it but its telling me i have already used a trial version even though i have 25 more days on my trial license. I have triad to contact the creo trial support team (-) but was told my mail couldnt be delivered because delivery to the email is restricted .

Please can anyone here help me?.

Thank you.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:ookafor)

Use Regedit and delete all traces of Creo and/or PTC from the registry and then try another install.

If you have other PTC products installed, be sure you only delete the ones related to Creo3.

Top Tags