cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Showing Velocity Values in Flow Analysis

niclas_barth
5-Regular Member

Showing Velocity Values in Flow Analysis

Is there an option to see exact values of pressure, velocity etc. in Creo 4.0? For example: If I create a monitoring point in a pipe, I would like to see the exact velocity-value "xy" at this point. I just can plot a graph. 

My actual goal is to get an average value of an area with different velocities (like shown in the picture). I just have the rough information from the legend.

3 REPLIES 3

As far as I know, no. Indeed my organization has already signaled to PTC this (and other) lack. The only workaround is based on to see the colour.

niclas_barth
5-Regular Member
(To:gfraulini)

Thanks for the response! That's unfortunate. Do you know if there is a possibility to get more accurate data?

I created several monitoring points and can see rough values in the graph. Maybe it is possible to export my graphs to excel to get a more accurate result?

The exportation is another thing we've required to PTC. Maybe with Creo 7 there will be more enhancements (also) on Flow side.

Top Tags