cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Simulation Icons

sdensberger
3-Visitor

Simulation Icons

Is there a way to change how big the simulation icons (load, constraints, etc) appear on the screen? Mine are really small on my laptop, making it hard to see them.

Small+Icons.png

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

Assuming you are refering to the simulation icons on the model then yes you can provided you use the older 2D icons. In the simulation display menu under "settings" tab, select the checkbox for "icons" and increase the scale. With the 3D icons you can uncheck the "zoom-invariant" box and that will make the icons larger as you zoom into the model.

Hope that helps,

- J -

Unfortunatley, I'm trying to scale up the 3D icons.

Shuan,

Un-check Zoom-Invariant and see if this helps.simulate+3d+icon+size+settings.jpg

Don Anderson

It helps if I zoom in, but the icon are still too small when I got to standard orentation.

Shaun,

Turning Un-check Zoom-Invariant on and off as needed is all I can come up with.

Someone else might have a better idea.

I agree that this is an area which the display could be improved related to simulate.

Don

Top Tags