Looking for a ProE designer in Cleveland Ohio.
This companyhas developed hundreds of patented products that have generated tens of billions in sales for industry leading businesses and fast-growth entrepreneurial firms.
• Will be using ProE Wildfire to perform conceptual engineering design and surfacing.
• Work with product and industrial engineers to make 3d models.
• Work with technicians to build prototypes and make adjustments to CAD models as needed.
• Designing products for sheet metal, plastics, stampings, castings and extrusions
• Keep an updated bill-of-materials with component information
• Will educate shop employees on design aspects and assembly procedures while building the prototype.
Please contact Kody Amick at 216-573-5667 or email@example.com for more informationThis thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.