cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

can it is possible to create thermal and structural analysis in Creo Simulate

dyadav
7-Bedrock

can it is possible to create thermal and structural analysis in Creo Simulate

can it is possible to create thermal and structural  analysis in Creo Simulate.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dyadav
7-Bedrock
(To:unickque)

Is it possible to do a multiphysics problem  - in other words, can I solve a problem that has combined structural and thermal loads? I see 2 separate modes in the software (structural AND thermal)…hence the question.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: you need to give more details about what you want to do, to get a better answer.

dyadav
7-Bedrock
(To:unickque)

Is it possible to do a multiphysics problem  - in other words, can I solve a problem that has combined structural and thermal loads? I see 2 separate modes in the software (structural AND thermal)…hence the question.

Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:dyadav)

As Patric mentioned, you need to provide more detail, but you probably want to look into defining your thermal analysis and then you can bring it into the structural analysis as a MEC/T load.

dyadav
7-Bedrock

Chris3
20-Turquoise

Yes, you can bring in the thermal results via a MEC/T Load.

dyadav
7-Bedrock
(To:Chris3)

Yes!! But is it possible in Basic Simulation module or required any Addon

Chris3
20-Turquoise

It is not an Add-in or external program. It is built into the Creo simulation package. If it isn't turned on for you contact your PTC rep and find out what package you need to turn that feature on. I am not an expert in licensing.

dyadav
7-Bedrock
(To:Chris3)

Ok no worries! Thank you Christopher

Top Tags