cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

5.4 & Army XSLFO v1.5

ptc-3050150
1-Newbie

5.4 & Army XSLFO v1.5

We've upgraded from 4.3 to 5.4 at the order of the Army (TACOM) who have sent us their XSLFO version 1.5.

It throws an error about duplicate match for "/" in Node() in the main template (xsl) and in null "unkown/unkown"

Reading this thread, it appears 5.3 was able to ignore the duplicates (I could be wrong about that) but in 5.4 they've been upgraded to error status and break PE.

Considering the final document isn't due for a year, that's plenty of time to work that sort of thing out, BUT...

The included FOSI (productxml.fos) refuses to print children of child docs. I've moved the first child docs to the main directory so the entity refs in the main doc have the directory path to the 2nd child docs, but that didn't help.

So, pretty much, we are creating docs as fast as we can - and cannot see a single one in final print format.

Any help, any information, any contacts with others using TACOM's DTDs under 5.4 would be greatly appreciated. Apparently we are one of the lucky few that get to act as test bed 😉

Happy Holidays *argh*

John T. Jarrett

-

1 REPLY 1

With regards to printing, I created a flattened full doc and the sub-children still do not show up when printed with productionxml.fos on PE...though they are clearly in the file.
Announcements

Top Tags