cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Convert multiple ellipses to inner threads? + Foreshortening prefs.

DavidJames
1-Newbie

Convert multiple ellipses to inner threads? + Foreshortening prefs.

Hi Everyone

A couple of questions for you:

1. Is it possible in IsoDraw 7.2 to convert several ellipses at once into inner threads? Rather than selecting each one individually and changing the attribute in the Element Info dialog box.

2. When opening a new drawing it tells me in Preferences that Isometric Foreshortening is OFF (ie, the 'No Isometric Forsshortening' box is checked). However, this is not the case as unchecking the box and then rechecking it causes the grid to change. This seems to have been a bug in IsoDraw for many years. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Hello!

David James wrote:

...Is it possible in IsoDraw 7.2 to convert several ellipses at once into inner threads? Rather than selecting each one individually and changing the attribute in the Element Info dialog box...

In this case, you need to record a macro.

Thanks Vladimir

I tried this but of course it is specific about the ellipse (location) that I select when I record it. I guess I need to edit the code so I can generalise it and use it with other ellipses.

Announcements

Top Tags