cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Hotspots disappear when zooming and/or panning on a converted CGM graphic

dbuonomano
1-Newbie

Hotspots disappear when zooming and/or panning on a converted CGM graphic

My company is in the process of migrating from Active CGM to IsoView to display our intelligent graphics in an IETM. When we preview our converted graphic we noticed that the hotspots and labels disappear (are no longer displayed, but links remain active) when we pan and/or zoom in or out on a graphic. We're working with files that have been authored for ActiveCGM and then converted to IsoView.

Has anyone seen this type of issue before? We're using v7.1.50.09 of IsoView and are held to DADMS compliance (Departement Of Navy Application and Database Management System), so may be able to upgrade to 7.3 M010 if this issue is addressed in that version. Any help/information is VERY appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4

Hi David,

Can you provide some CGM's for testing?

can you tell me that how i can make cigarette packet in pro e sheet metal

Due to confidentiality agreements, I'm unable to share any of our CGMs... But I did upgrade from 7.1.5.09 to 7.3 M010 and it seems to have resolved the problem. If anyone else runs into this I'd defeinitely recommend to just upgrade the software.

Top Tags