cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How to change the heigth of rows with FOSI codes

dgopois
12-Amethyst

How to change the heigth of rows with FOSI codes

Hi,

I have tried to change the heigth of rows in a table with this FOSI code :

<e-i-c gi="row

<charlist inherit="1">

<usetext source='!<?PubTbl row rht="0.33in"?>!'></usetext>

</charlist>

</e-i-c>

But this code fails.

Can you help me?

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

FOSIs and style sheets do not adjust table properties.

Those setting are made on the table in the document.

(column widths, number of columns, row heights, vertical alignment in the cells, shading, etc.)

See Table > Table Properties in Arbortext Editor, also see Arbortext Editor's Help Center topics "Tables Overview", "Modifying Table Properties", "Table Properties Dialog Box"

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

FOSIs and style sheets do not adjust table properties.

Those setting are made on the table in the document.

(column widths, number of columns, row heights, vertical alignment in the cells, shading, etc.)

See Table > Table Properties in Arbortext Editor, also see Arbortext Editor's Help Center topics "Tables Overview", "Modifying Table Properties", "Table Properties Dialog Box"

Hi David,

It appears that gentext coded for <row> does not make it through the formatting process, presumably because <row> does not contain #PCDATA.

You can change the row height in the FOSI using an invisible rule in the first <entry> in <row>. The specifics depend on how cell content is arranged. Try the following and adjust as needed.

<ruling thick="0.33in" lentype="spec" speclen="0pt" voffset="0pt" type="single"></ruling>

<ruling thick="0pt" lentype="spec" speclen="0pt" voffset="-0.33in" type="single"></ruling>

Good luck!

Suzanne Napoleon

www.FOSIexpert.com

"WYSIWYG is last-century technology!"

Top Tags