cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

IsoDraw 7.3 Macro Error with wait mousebutton

MS_9634372
2-Guest

IsoDraw 7.3 Macro Error with wait mousebutton

We have a macro that does three wait mousebutton calls to get three points to allow us to draw a figure. The issue being is if we don't click quickly enough (can vary from 2 to 10ish seconds) the entire program locks up and we have to kill IsoDraw to continue. Has anybody seen this before?

Thanks,

Martin

2 REPLIES 2

Yes, I am seeing the same behavior in 7.3 M090. I first noticed it in a macro that also waits for multiple mouse clicks, but have since seen it in a macro that calls WAIT MOUSECLICK at most twice. In my cases it also seems associated with not making the mouse clicks rapidly. I opened a support ticket yesterday; no guidance received yet. I also noted that Windows Task Manager reports that IsoDraw is "not responding".

Ron K

I was also having problems with the wait mouse clicks function since we changed to Windows 10. My guess is that it's conflicting with some new touch screen features Windows 10 added. Not sure but this was my work around.

Instead of using the wait mouse clicks function I changed it to the draw a line segment and use the x y points of the line segment to calculate from. See the thread where we went from mouse clicks and at the end changed to drawing a line segment.

You'll have to scroll to the bottom to get to the line segment part. KEEP IN MIND: I only needed the "Drawing of Lines" tool which draw only one line but you could use the "Drawing of Polylines" tool and draw as many as you like. Actually either might work depending on how you code it.

How to work out length and angle between 2 picked points? 

Hope this helps. Peace.

Top Tags