cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Isoengine73.exe and 2K12

marias(customer
1-Newbie

Isoengine73.exe and 2K12

Good morning all,

A quick questions. Is PTC --> Arbortext IsoView 7.3 --> Isoengine73.exe  Compatible with Windows Server 2012 R2 ? (With IE11)

The application came bundled with an IETP Software. The IETP Software works fine, and I am able to see the thumbnail of the illustration alright. Yet, when I click on the Thumbnail, the illustration does not open up and the Isoview Buttons do not work.

so:Is the bundled Isoview app compatible with Server 2K12 R2?

• Are there any tricks to make it work? For example, I have already disabled pop-up blocker in IE11, Added the relevant web page to Compatibility Mode and  to the Security Tab --> Trusted Sites (with "enable protected mode" disabled)
  • I tried "compatibility mode" on the Isoengine73.exe  using XP SP3 and others
  • All of the above to no avail

Any tips or ideas ?

Many Thanks

Mariano

2 REPLIES 2

Hi Mariano,

Please find "Arbortext Software Compatibility Matrices" and other Arbortext IsoView 7.3 reference documents in attachment.

Many thanks Vladimir,

Since Microsoft Server 2012 R2 is not mentioned anywhere in the Software Compatibility Matrix, I assume then that it is not supported.

best regards,

Mariano

Top Tags