cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Isoview disable scroll wheel

calvin.l
1-Newbie

Isoview disable scroll wheel

Is it possible to disable the scroll wheel functionality in Isodraw, so if the user uses the scroll wheel the graphic won't zoom in/out.

But I would still like to maintain the zoom functionality via selecting the zoom tool.

5 REPLIES 5

Hello!

calvin.l wrote:

Is it possible to disable the scroll wheel functionality in Isodraw...

Do you want to disable this feature in IsoView or IsoDraw (theme topic: "Isoview disable scroll wheel")?

Sorry for the mix up.

I'd like to disable the scroll wheel in Isoview.

Below are attached files "Arbortext IsoView Programmer's Reference" (for version IsoView 7.2) and "Arbortext IsoView Functional Reference" (for IsoView 7.0) in PDF. Hopefully, these reference documents will be helpful.

Unfortunately I couldn't find anything in the API in regards to the scroll wheel. It doesn't register as a click so I can't tell Isoview to disregard it.

The closest i could think of was disabling the zoom or limiting the zoom, but i don't want to do that. And even when I did try it... it didn't work.

Do you know anything else that might work?

You can create a new "Case" with this question to technical support PTC (if you have an active maintenance): http://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/case/case_logger.jsp

Top Tags