cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Restore the previous XML version objects (xml content) to the latest version in AE/Windchill

Manu_N
3-Visitor

Restore the previous XML version objects (xml content) to the latest version in AE/Windchill

Hi,

Do we have an option to restore the previous XML version objects (xml content) to the latest version?

I'm using Arbortext editor 8.0.1 and Windchill to store the Xml's.

Example: The current version is in A.10 and I want to restore the A.3 version to A.10.

In the current method, we need to download the A.3 xml version from Windchill and open in Arbortext editor and copy-paste to restore.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Manu

3 REPLIES 3

I think you have the option to revert in Windchill.

Hi Gareth,

Do you know how to update this in Widchill? I have tried various methods, but I'm not able to find one option.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Manu

Hi Manu, I don't have access to a Windchill system right now but this help article should lead you in the right direction: https://support.ptc.com/help/wnc/r11.2.0.0/en/index.html#page/Windchill_Help_Center%2FCADxFileMenuNon-latestObjCheckOut.html

Top Tags