cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Toolbars from IsoDraw 7.3 to 7.4

khoward
7-Bedrock

Toolbars from IsoDraw 7.3 to 7.4

Hi Gang,

Just updated to IsoDraw 7.4 trying to set things up and had a couple of questions. Where are the toolbars located in 7.3 and where should they go in 7.4? Where should the ISM files be located in 7.4? I have accumulated several macros over the years and want to be sure I can access those files.

Is there a file high archy located anywhere so I can see the file structure of IsoDraw?

Thanks,

Keith

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bfriesen
17-Peridot
(To:khoward)

Look here for the isodraw files

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\PTC\IsoDraw

Templates

I have found that template files can be stored  in the C:\Users\bfriesen\AppData\Roaming\PTC\IsoDraw\Templatesthere or  in the install folder C:\Program Files\PTC\Arbortext IsoDraw 7.4.0.0\Program\Templates if they are in both they will show up twice.

Macros

I have also found that you can store your macros in a networked folder, if you place a shortcut the store folder in the install folder C:\Program Files\PTC\Arbortext IsoDraw 7.4.0.0\Program\Macros\

I have put in a product improvement to allow the templates to operate just like the macros. WOuld be nice to have the templates in a central location for all users to access.

Bryon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
bfriesen
17-Peridot
(To:khoward)

Look here for the isodraw files

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\PTC\IsoDraw

Templates

I have found that template files can be stored  in the C:\Users\bfriesen\AppData\Roaming\PTC\IsoDraw\Templatesthere or  in the install folder C:\Program Files\PTC\Arbortext IsoDraw 7.4.0.0\Program\Templates if they are in both they will show up twice.

Macros

I have also found that you can store your macros in a networked folder, if you place a shortcut the store folder in the install folder C:\Program Files\PTC\Arbortext IsoDraw 7.4.0.0\Program\Macros\

I have put in a product improvement to allow the templates to operate just like the macros. WOuld be nice to have the templates in a central location for all users to access.

Bryon

Thank you Bryon.

Top Tags