cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Ye olde Swede is back and available

KarlJohanKleist
1-Newbie

Ye olde Swede is back and available

Dear Adepters,

I seem not to be able to let go of Arbortext... When PTC acquired Arbortext some years ago, I must admit that I feared the worst. I am happy to have been proved wrong: obviously the product line flourishes!

- As from next week, I'm available for Arbortext Editor development projects. Could travel and work on-site in Europe, but prefer to work from my home office (which has a 25 Mb/s pipe). As some of you might know, I'm ACL/XUI/JavaScript proficient. I can reluctantly understand and speak Java. I have also done some stylesheet development with Styler.

The last few years I've mainly been developing complex websites using the Python driven open source Plone CMS. Lately also wet my feet with C# / Silverlight / Windows Phone. And since I moved from Stockholm to Berlin five years ago I've learned German!

It feels good to be back here!

Karl Johan Kleist / karl.johan@kleist-it-consulting.de

2 REPLIES 2

Welcome back, Karl!

--C

Clay Helberg

Senior Consultant

TerraXML

Karl,

Welcome back mien freund. It has been a while.

I'll attest to Karl's abilities. When I was more prolific in Adepters, Karl would give me a run for my money. 😄

And Karl, is that Java you speak of the liquid (coffee) or that obscure programming language?

Lynn
---- Karl Johan Kleist <karl.johan@kleist-it-consulting.de> wrote:
> Dear Adepters,
> I seem not to be able to let go of Arbortext... When PTC acquired Arbortext some years ago, I must admit that I feared the worst. I am happy to have been proved wrong: obviously the product line flourishes!
> - As from next week, I'm available for Arbortext Editor development projects. Could travel and work on-site in Europe, but prefer to work from my home office (which has a 25 Mb/s pipe). As some of you might know, I'm ACL/XUI/JavaScript proficient. I can reluctantly understand and speak Java. I have also done some stylesheet development with Styler.
> The last few years I've mainly been developing complex websites using the Python driven open source Plone CMS. Lately also wet my feet with C# / Silverlight / Windows Phone. And since I moved from Stockholm to Berlin five years ago I've learned German!
> It feels good to be back here!
> Karl Johan Kleist / karl.johan@kleist-it-consulting.de
>
>      
> ----------     
Top Tags