cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

automatic scale parameter used by IsoDraw when exporting CGM to JPEG using IsoDraw macro ?

rhadjab
5-Regular Member

automatic scale parameter used by IsoDraw when exporting CGM to JPEG using IsoDraw macro ?

How to retrieve the automatic scale parameter used by IsoDraw when exporting CGM to JPEG using IsoDraw macro ?

2 REPLIES 2

I'm assuming you're talking about resolution which you would use app.jpeg.resolution.

Example: 'message app.jpeg.resolution'

If you meant quality however it would be app.jpeg.quality.

Example: 'message app.jpeg.quality'

rhadjab
5-Regular Member
(To:thendricks)

Hi,

Thank you for you response, what I mean it's :

I have a CGM file, and when I try manually to convert it to jpeg without insertion of parametters in IsoDraw, he show me this warning message " The size exceeds the maximum number of pixels".

Now, when I try in second time to export manually to JPG, I clique in option, now,  Isodraw calculate automatiocally the default scale of this file, and when I clique export, the exportation is doing succefully.

My question is  : how can I get this default scale when I using macro in IsoDraw ?

Top Tags