cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Shrinkwrap Issue Actual versus Preview

fgallagher
4-Participant

Shrinkwrap Issue Actual versus Preview

I have created an External Shrinkwrap to illustrate parts and fabrications bolted this feature. When I created the Shrinkwrap, the preview shows something different than what is actually there. See below.

Preview Shrinkwrap

Preview_Shrinkwrap.JPG

Actual Shrinkwrap

Actual_Shrinkwrap.JPG

Four of the gussets on the fabrication are missing. I patterned these and I'm wondering if that has an affect on the Shrinkwrap. Is there any way to have these gussets shown?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Floyd,

Please provide details about the Shrinkwrap settings you are using.

Have you tried using Solids and increasing the detail level to about 8 or even 10?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Floyd,

Please provide details about the Shrinkwrap settings you are using.

Have you tried using Solids and increasing the detail level to about 8 or even 10?

fgallagher
4-Participant
(To:DHLewis)

Hello DHLewis,

The Quality Level was set to 1, I increased the level to 5 and it looks fine now. Thank you again for the help.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags