This is interesting. When we try to insert a 'hk-shcs-unrf' screw (any size) via the interface, we get the correct preview image but once we say [OK] the screw model actually shown is the hk-bhscs-unrf. I double checked all mapping and naming and everything is correct. I even tried to change the name/ mapping to shcs-unrf but that did not produce a different result. Now, when I physically remove the hk-bhscs-unrf files from the folder and "hide" them in a temp location and try to place a hk-shcs-unrf it works!
I'm lost as to why this is happening as none of the DAT and .prt files appear to be incorrect (plus it did work after removing those files).Unless there's a hidden file or two I don't know about, I cannot find a solution without removing the hk-bhscs-unrf from our library.
can you send me your parts library (infinera-inch) please, then I will check this.
Send the ZIP file to email@example.com or upload it to the community.
I have found the problem.
You use the same instance name for both fastener.
If you assemble the shcs first, then the fastener part NO10-32x0_25.prt is created.
If you now assemble a bhscs, then IFX first check if a part with the instance name NO10-32x0_25.prt already exist. If a part can be found, then it is reused.
Take care that your instance names are unique! Then it should work.
I knew the error was on my end but I just could not find it. I just went in and updated ALL instances names as you suggested. Thank you for taking the time to review this for me.