cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Codebeamer SDK Plugin Download

AP_10920744
4-Participant

Codebeamer SDK Plugin Download

Hi all,

I want to download the Codebeamer SDK jar file into my system, can anyone guide me upon where I could be able to find this plugin or file in the codebeamer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

More precisely cb-<version>.jar: if this is the main Codebeamer jar library, you can find this in a Codebeamer installation: /tomcat/webapps/cb/WEB-INF/lib/cb-<version>.jar

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Please refer the below URL, which shows how we can set up the Java Rest API client:

Java Rest API client Example (codebeamer.com)

olivierlp
Community Manager
(To:AP_10920744)

Hi @AP_10920744

If the reply helped you solve your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution.   

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you. 

Thank you! 

Olivier

If this is the main Codebeamer jar library, you can find this in a Codebeamer installation: /tomcat/webapps/cb/WEB-INF/lib/cb.jar.

More precisely cb-<version>.jar: if this is the main Codebeamer jar library, you can find this in a Codebeamer installation: /tomcat/webapps/cb/WEB-INF/lib/cb-<version>.jar

Top Tags