cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Escalation feature - problem

RB_10908682
5-Regular Member

Escalation feature - problem

Hi!
I have a problem related to escalation module in CB.
I have created the rules for escalation in one of my trackers but haven't added specific rules for preventing triggering of some cases. Therefore I have accidentally created escalation for items that are OK from the process perspective. I need to erase this escalations for those items - how to do that?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @RB_10908682,

an Escalation Rule is a tracker-level object that applies to the tracker itself and not to the items individually.

This means that the Escalation Schedule of a particular Work Item cannot be updated (or even removed) directly.

The best way to resolve your issue is to create a new Escalation Rule with the correct conditions and then remove the incorrect one.

Best regards,

Istvan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @RB_10908682,

an Escalation Rule is a tracker-level object that applies to the tracker itself and not to the items individually.

This means that the Escalation Schedule of a particular Work Item cannot be updated (or even removed) directly.

The best way to resolve your issue is to create a new Escalation Rule with the correct conditions and then remove the incorrect one.

Best regards,

Istvan

RB_10908682
5-Regular Member
(To:Istvan_Molnar)

Thanks for quick answer!
That solution worked as I figured it out in February few days after the issue : ) 
So we can generally assume, that proposed solution is good and cut-to-the-chase, thank you

Announcements

Top Tags